Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!!

8/24/10 updates: "I ended up moving to Orlando a month ago. This month I got hired in NYC. I've moved a few times in the last few months.

The truck now has new front brakes. It's a little over 100K miles now.

I'll be back in Pensacola with this truck in a few days. I'll need to sell it quickly. If anyone is interested, let me know. 850-291-9886 (call or text), [email protected], or PM me."

I'm looking at selling my 2000 Toyota Tundra. I might be moving in May or June so I wanted to go ahead and get an add up as it can take a few months to sell anything right now.

The truck is in great shape for a 2000. Has 98K miles on it right now. It has wheels and tires from a 2008 Tacoma. I got a better deal on a complete set of brand new take offs then I could have gotten for 4 new tires, so I just bought the entire wheel/tire package. The truck has newer spark plugs, air filter, battery, etc. I keep up with everything on this truck. I always run synthetic and change it on time. The truck has a custom stereo with 2 8" subwoofers under the rear seat. Sounds really good for 8's. You'll be surprised. The box is a custom fiberglass box made specific to the Tundra. There is an ipod mount hooked up to the cigarette lighter and ran through the stock stereo. I'd be willing to leave that and the iPod in the truck if you wanted it. The truck has a towing package on it. The owner before me put some sort of bed liner on it...I don't know the brand.

The only thing the truck might need is the front brakes are getting to the point of needing attention. They work fine...just shake a little when braking.

I really have no idea what this truck is worth so I'll start at $8,000 OBO. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
I have that exact same truck! Only mine has 252k miles on it! Fine ride right there. I dont plan on getting rid of mine til it stops. Couldnt ask for a more reliable truck, and leather/power everything is nice on the highway. Good luck, you should get 8 for it. Def worth it.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish I had a reason for a truck but I don't. I really love this truck. After May 1st I may not have a car at all. So I wanted to get this out there.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Hey I may be interested. I got a strange request though...if I had a contract made, would you owner finance this truck with say 3k cash down? I could pay it off within 18 months. I have similar succesful dealings on this forum with excellent results and references. Let me know your thoughts

Chris

205-915-6934

www.staycationscatering.com

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
badazzchef (2/24/2010)Hey I may be interested. I got a strange request though...if I had a contract made, would you owner finance this truck with say 3k cash down? I could pay it off within 18 months. I have similar succesful dealings on this forum with excellent results and references. Let me know your thoughts

Chris

205-915-6934

Normally I might consider this but if I move in May it will be over 1000 miles away. There would be no way for me to keep up with the payments. Sorry.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Good Luck with your Sale, the truck looks nice

The 2000 Tundra has a very high rating after 10 years

I havea 4x4like that that I bought new and it is about to roll over on 200,000

a good source of info

www.tundrasolutions.com

·
Registered
585 Posts
<TABLE class=table-main border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=table-content width="15%" align=right>Sorry about the link, it didn't save correctly, but if you complete the form with the mileage adjustment you get the prices below. Good Luck!</TD><TD class=table-content width="15%" align=right></TD><TD class=table-content width="15%" align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Trade In

$6,076

Private Party Sale

$7,208

Dealer Retail

$8,577

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I ended up moving to Orlando a month ago. This month I got hired in NYC. I've moved a few times in the last few months.

The truck now has new front brakes. It's a little over 100K miles now.

I'll be back in Pensacola with this truck in a few days. I'll need to sell it quickly. If anyone is interested, let me know. 850-291-9886 (call or text), [email protected], or PM me.

·
Registered
574 Posts
if you dont get any hits on your truck go over to frontier motors on brent lane. they buy vehicles outright make sure you talk to on of the owners i cant remember his name. they might be able to help you out.

·
Registered
822 Posts
Great buy! I have the same engine in my 03 tundra 4x4 and currently have 386,669 miles on it. Changed the oil every 7500 miles, 6 sets of tires, 3 batteries, changed the timing chain at 190k miles, the rest is all original. Gonna retire it at 400k miles, lift it, and turn it into the house/camp truck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts