Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale 2000 195 Ranger Intracostal with a 200 Mercury Optimax. This is rangers version of a cross over fresh/saltwater boat. It is laid out like a bass boat/flats boat. There is not carpet in the boat and the parts have been up graded to take the saltwater abuse. I just had the boat detailed, new batteries, new fishfinder and looked over and tuned up to make sure everything works properly. Boat is in great shape. $12,999

Josh 850-218-4305

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
how shallow will she float loaded down rigged to fish and 3 people? speed/efficiency info would be great too?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This was my fathers boat. He past away about 4 months ago. So I do not know everything about it But I cna tell you it is fast as hell around 70 mph. Will run in shallow water. I have looked over the side when running fast and prayed to god I do not come to a sudden stop in Port Saint Joe. The motor is and opti max so it is very efficient. If you want to take a look at it it is in Fort Walton Beach. My dad had it for the past 3 or 4 years and probably used it 6 times. It is a nice boat at a good price. I would keep it but all my slips behind my house are full at the moment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts