Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Auburn Grad - 1999
3,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">2000 Ford F250 Supercab 4x4 XLT <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">7.3 Powerstroke Diesel<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">93,000 (daily driver so it may run over this before sale but not by much)<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">$17,500 asking. Will consider offers! <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Add Ons:<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Autometer Pyrometer, Boost, and Transmission Temp gauges <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Real Tree Camo ? Marathon Superhide ? fitted seat covers (1000 denier Cordura) ? not the cheap walmart covers?these are water/weather resistant and can be machine washed. <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Husky Liner floor mats front (including hump cover) and back.<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">4? Superlift. Leaf spring lift with double shock tower in front. Block lift in back with Super lift shocks. <P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">UWS diamond plate toolbox.<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Bull Bar and KC lights on front of truck<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">S&B Air Intake System<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Bully Dog 4? Turbo Back Exhaust<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Warn Locking Hubs<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">Sirrius Radio ready ? everything is installed; just have to activate the service.<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">This is my 2000 F250 witha 7.3 Powerstroke. Due to an addition in the family I?ve decided to get something that has a little more room for baby seats and diaper bags. I bought this truck 3 years ago and it has by far been the best truck I?ve ever owned. I put a new Jasper high performance transmission with low stall torque converter in it with a transferable 75,000 mile warranty that has around 40,000 miles of warranty left on it. The only heavy towing I?ve done is pulling our tractor back and forth to our hunting camp 2 or 3 times a year (est 10,000lbs). 4-wheel drive works great. The truck is very clean inside due to it having husky floor liners in it for most of it?s life. There is one very small dent in the body just above the driver side taillight. No rust anywhere inside or out on the truck. There are 2 dents in the front bumper and 1 dent in the rear bumper both put there by the previous owner (nothing major?bumped just enough to make the dent...parking lot post on the front and trailer tongue got the back...never been in an accident). The Nitto Grapplers have 60% tread left (est 20,000miles left) on Ford OEM 2007 17? wheels. I?ve done all the maintenance on it my self and only use Napa Gold filters and parts. The fuel filter has been changed every other oil change need it or not. I put a set of step bars off a 2006 crew cab but still have the original running boards that came with it that will be included. No 5th wheel or goose neck hitch has ever been installed.<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"><o:p></o:p><P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">This is a nice clean truck with several extras. I hate to get rid of it but I think the time is right and I need something with just a little more space. If you have any questions or want to talk with me about the truck please send me a message or call me. I can not check my PM's at work so you might want to call if you are serious about checking it out. 850-791-2624. Rob<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">
<P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt">

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
btt for a very nice rig. If I had not just bought my truck I would be all over that. That truck suit's me to a T. Very nice.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts