Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last ditch folks...1st one to the bank gets it....

2000 Edgewater 225 CC -- Unsinkable construction.

250 Yamaha OX66 (2 Stroke) -- runs like a top. 50mph if you are into speed.

2004 Trailer

All electronics included. (Raymarine Bottom machine, Furuno GPS chartplotter, Raymarine Autopilot, ICOM DSC VHF Radio, CD/AM/FM Stero)

Lenco Trim-tabs, Taco Outriggers, raw water washdown, extra rod holders, dual fish boxes, porti-poti in console, spreader leights, deck lights, new dual batteries.

Professionally maintained. S&S Marine has done all the work and I will put you in touch with them about it. It simply runs GREAT.

Custom over-sized anchor with 400ft of line, life jackets and all safety equipmentincluded. This is turn-key ready to hunt fish at the EDGE and beyond.

I have orders to leave Pensacola and I have to sell it. $23,500.

Parked at Corry Station Used Vehicle Lot!!

Cheers,

Dylan

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
The best thing about this boat is it was easy to outfish the captain. I have fished on her many times. She is a solid quality boat and well maintained. I will miss her too.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Plan on fishing on Sunday. If you are seriously interested in buying the boat, call me and you can come along FOR FREE!!

I'll show you what she can do....

Cheers,

Dylam

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There is no hour meter on the engine, but I can tell you that it is emaculate. The compression is perfect and it simply runs great. Yes, there is a livewell - pump works like a charm, never been soaped.

Cheers,

Dylan

850-375-6675

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sounds like a solid boat and good for beginner or veteran. Very versitile for all conditions (inshore and offshore). Will you work with the price?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sorry for the confusion -- I edited the original post to reflect the drop in price. Started at 27,500!

Cheers,

Dylan

1 - 20 of 25 Posts