Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Chevy Silverado 1500 (taking partial trade)

SOLD!!!!!!

Year - 2000
Make - Chevy
Model - Silverado 1500 2 Wheel Drive, Single / Regular Cab
Engine - 4.8 L V-8 Appr. 215000 Miles, But Well Maintained

Options - Power Locks, Manual Windows, Cruise Control, Power Steering, Dual Exhaust, Bed Liner, Rubber Mat Liner, Tow Package, Electric Trailer Brake, Venal Floors (better than carpet), Tinted Windows, Alpine AfterMarket Stereo and Rockford Foskate Speakers (sounds great, and both professionally installed), Wired for an amp and subwoofers (which are in my new truck).

This has been a wonderful truck, I've owned it and driven it nearly everyday for over 5 years. I'm really gonna miss it, but I upgraded to a 2500 series 4X4 Chevy because I needed the ability to pull heavy trailers.

This Truck gets great Gas Mileage, I once clocked it at nearly 20 MPG which is great for a V-8, it also has plenty of pickup and power.

Recently in the last year or so, I had the Fuel Pump, Water Pump, and Radiator all Replaced. The Truck drives Perfect and shifts like the day I first got in it. The Dents on the Passenger Side DO NOT EFFECT THE DOOR SHUTTING OR OPENING. However the solution would be to purchase a door from a junk yard and replace it, just didn't bother me, if it was on the drivers side, would have been different! ha

*Im Asking $3000.00 (or best offer) for Pensacola Fishing Forum Members(still 3500.00 on Craigslist).*
**Also Open to cash with Trade, such as guns / hunting stuff. and Boating / Fishing stuff.**
***Just Make me an offer!***

Call Anytime, leave a message if I don't Answer, and I'll call you back ASAP. You can also PM me, or Comment.

Thanks For Looking​

·
Registered
574 Posts
i have a 200l silverado stepside, its the best truck i have ever owned. it gets great mileage ac will freeze you out and it rides like a cadilac on the highway. if this truck has been taken care of i would have no hesitatons on buying it if i was in need of a good truck. good luck on your sale. shouldnt last long..

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the comments! I really appreciate it.
You cant go wrong with a Chevy. I've had very minor repairs and it performs great.
The truck was taken care of, I maintained it regularly, Oil, Air Filter, Fuel Filter, etc. I also Ran Seafoam in it as much as I could.

But like I said, I still drive a Chevy, just got a Crew Cab.

Dont be shy make me an offer! Anytime.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Dang Jake I like the new truck you got.

I've known this truck for the past 7 years Jake takes good care of his things and someone is going to get a great truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts