Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling my 16' Panfish (Stick Steering from the front seat)

2000 Model
40hp 2 Stroke Mercury motor
Foot controlled trolling motor
Trailer with spare tire
$ 2,500
Located in Pace
Engine starts easy and runs in the driveway with the earmuffs on. I took it out for the first time this year over the weekend and the engine bogs down after a few minutes. Pumping the primer ball keeps it going. I don't know if it is the carb. or fuel pump but it does need some attention. If I have it done, it will bump the price up accordingly.
If you are interested, PM me with a cell number or email address and I will text or e-mail.
Thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
6,415 Posts
Love those boats. Bump. Wish I could afford it, but don't need another boat (I want one, just don't need one.)

·
Registered
256 Posts

2000 Model
Trailer with spare tire
$ 2,500
Located in Pace
Engine starts easy and runs in the driveway with the earmuffs on. I took it out for the first time this year over the weekend and the engine bogs down after a few minutes. Pumping the primer ball keeps it going. I don't know if it is the carb. or fuel pump but it does need some attention. If I have it done, it will bump the price up accordingly.
I can't get the picture to load.
If you are interested, PM me with a cell number or email address and I will text or e-mail.
Thanks for looking
Pm sent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts

2000 Model
Trailer with spare tire
$ 2,500
Located in Pace
Thanks for looking

1 - 10 of 10 Posts