Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Left the dock last Friday morning with Venice boat Captain Hunter Cabellero/ Paradise Outfitters.I hooked up and landed the first Tuna at 10:30 a.m., she broke 150 pounds, a 50 pounder came next and then we doubled up on a 160 pound tuna and the fish that broke 200 pounds. Captain Hunter and first mate Woody Wood were spot on throughout the day, Especially when we were doubled up on 360 pounds of Tuna!:letsdrink. I can't say enough about the teamwork between Hunter and Woody:clap. We were suppose to fly back to Atlanta the next day, but ended up renting a truck and hauling our bounty back! The big Tuna are there. Thanks Paradise Outfitters....

· Registered
3,737 Posts
very nice! congratulations and welcome aboard...

talked to woody via facebook last weekend and he sent me some pics...

· Registered
488 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!

Great pics, there! I heard from Woody over the weekend, and he said y'all had had a good trip - those pictures certainly prove it!! Looks like y'all had a great time! We have a houseboat down there, but just haven't been able to make the time to get down there - looks like we need to go soon!!!

Congrats again on some great fish!!

· Registered
3,737 Posts
he be off the forum...but maybe he be back someday...

a few more pics he sent me...

· Registered
304 Posts
Ultralite (3/2/2010)he be off the forum...but maybe he be back someday...

a few more pics he sent me...
I liked Woody's posts hope he be back someday. gave me some good tips

Hunter down in Venice knows how to bring em up. We drug the boat down there last year and he gave us some good info, the cat was super cool. heck of a catch guys.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.