Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an excellent condition BMX bike that I bought for me when our son, who is no longer with us, and I used it for BMX racing. Its a 20" SE ASSASIN. We raced in Tallahassee at Tom Brown Park in sanctioned races. This bike is in excellent shape and if you are interested, please PM me andI will give a break down of the parts it has on it as far as upgrades. Ifany of you have a son or daughter that loves to ride bikes, this is a very fast and good quality bike that will last them a very long time.

Thank you and God Bless,

Chris

·
Registered
3,296 Posts
:takephoto My Kid loves BMX and even though I dished out some $ on the one he has now I'm always looking for a deal.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't been able to move very many things with my back recovery. I made it a mission this morning before I went to work to get a few pics of it for you guys anyway in case you hear of someone looking for a great bike for their kids. These parts will not tear up like other bikes from Walmart, et.., they are made for durability. The pedals on it are meant so that anyone who rides it, wont slip a pedal and they really help a lot when riding. If I was going to use this bike, I would get some TURTLE Chrome Polish and go over it. It will brighten up to be very bright and shiny. Its just been stored inside our storage building for 6-7 years out of the weather. The tires are good too, the have tubes in them and are resistant to sand spurs, etc..

Sorry it took me so long and once again, thank you guys for looking!

God Bless!

Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts