Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale - $2700.00 1988 Starcraft 20 foot pontoon boat, 48 hp Evinrude Outboard motor & Trailer for 20 foot boat. (SOLD<STRIKE> 24 foot Magic Tilt Galvanized Pontoon Trailer (used in fresh water).</STRIKE> Great for fishing the bay. I have used it every week for the past 6 years, and the motor has never failed to start. Controls w/ cables & new battery cables were replaced in June 2007 (Wills Marine). SOLD <STRIKE>50 hp Johnson outboard motor. It ran when I bought it 2 years ago, I had kept it in a storage shed( $200.00)</STRIKE>. For more information, call Bob at 850-341-7943

Pictures http://picasaweb.google.com<WBR>/BPeck1/ForSale20FtPontoonFishi<WBR>ngBoat

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm very much in need of a 50Hp. for my 1969 McKee craft boat and I shure would like to talk to you about your Johnson. My 1972 Evenurde (sp)as it runs fine but the electric shift is shot I think. I have the foot off but I just not sure if it's worth fixing? You motor looks just like mine!

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Larry

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the call Larry,if I do sell the Pontoon boat without the 50 hp Johnson, I'll call you.... Bob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts