Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My neighbor has reduced his Cuddy Cabin '' RENKEN' 20' with some electronic's and large cuddy cabin for storage or that afternoon nap when fishing is slow.. His selling price now is only $3400.00 yes only $3400.00 or make him a fantastic offer. He needs to sell because he has other obligations to take care of ASAP. This is a must see Cuddy Cabin at an affordable price... While looking at his, walk across the street and see my 22' Center Console "OFFSHORE' with 150 hp Evinrude and large bimini top -&-tandam trailer and vhf radio and Hummingbird Platinum ID depthfinder , live well, recent trim.til motor and just a nice boat with a fantastic Flair in the front for those rough sea's when they pop up .. Pensacola Fishing Forum member get it for only $4500.00 ------- The cuddy cabin is owned by Randy at 850-271-5776 or cell 719-221-2559 and I have the 22' CC at 850-271-5466 or hit me up on [email protected] for additional pictures and info on both boats.Either one will make a nice family Christmas Gift...Click on the links below for both boats"

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/boa/490947149.html

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/boa/496674984.html

IF they don't come up just hit me up on my home e mail for full pictures

Attachments

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just talked to the owner and he is ready to sell at a reduced price or will trade towards a bow rider 17+' -- get it for Christmas and save . He is ready to deal . Don't miss this diamond in the rough.. I have more pictures is needed....Call Randy .........850-271-5776

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
wishiniwasfishin07 (12/16/2007)Is the mustang for sale????
That's what I would like to know!!!! how much for the mustang? sweet looking ride!!:clap

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the mustang is 'sold' but I have a Cadillac' Hand built' Roadster -2 seater with a hardtop and a convertiable top and every, every option incuding v8 and white pearl exterior and tan leather interior..one of only 800 in pearl and tan l Cheaper than a 4 year old volkswagen .SELLING FOR ONLY $10,500.oo cost new $61,450.oo.. Have many many pics and details on this Cadillac Allante' built in Italy by the Pinniifia' Family ( lamborgina and farrarai family) '. sorry about the spelling ... Comes with red bow also...Also a 92 CORVETTE -RED ON RED FACTORY 6 speed. all options and very nice for same price as the caddy...Sounds like a His' and Hers' Chritmas Package to me....Red Vette gets a green bow....

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
His wife says she has her bags packed so either the boat goes or she does-- he reduced the boat down to a FAMILY CHRISTMAS SALE OF ONLY , YES , ONLY $2,950.00 You can't buy a 14' john boat and trailer for that lil of a price , Hey, I know her, I would have kept the boat- besides, she already had the bags packed.--=-= but it's his choice.....She stays.......If someone wants a deal to brag about this year , than this is it ... $2.950.00

Call Randy (owner) on 850-271-5776 or me for additional photo's Tom 850-271-5466

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:bump== Christmas is over =-- he still has it .. come and make him an offer before his wife makes him live 'on board 'and then I'd have to pass him the coffee thru the fence....Make my day-- buy his boat :banghead

·
Fireguy
1,827 Posts
more pics please..

year?

last time in the water?

any known problems?

·
Registered
358 Posts
What is the hp, year of boat and motor of the center console,and how much are you asking forit, nice looking boat. Can you post any additional pics please?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Randy moved the price down to only $2750.00----- he just took it out Sunday and runs great... Someone come and get this diamond in the rough............has some electronics and 2 antenna's and anchor and etc etc. Trailer is fantastic shape also.........At $2750.00 you can't by a john boat with 15 hp motor on it for this price... This Boat is TURN KEY-=-=-=RANDY'S NEW":: CELL NUMBER 850-896-6674

1 - 12 of 12 Posts