Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As pictured 2 wreck anchors for sale. Each comes with 10 ft of chain. $25 ea or both for $40. If you want more chain $1 a foot. Free shackles. Pm or post if interested.

·
Registered
10,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hope this helps

·
Registered
10,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Make an offer.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Sealark,
about what do they each weigh?
I need one too.

·
Registered
10,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
About 10 to 15. Just come buy and look at them I still have both available plus more danforth anchors. Pm me for cell and or address west side pensacola.

·
Registered
10,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rebar still available. Other one promised for later this month. Plenty other anchors and chain cheap.

·
Registered
10,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No one showed up. Come over make an offer. Need them all gone. Free to someone that really needs them and can't afford them. Pm me if interested.

·
Registered
10,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
One gone, still got the rebar anchor $10.00 and plenty of chain $1a foot free stainless shackles with chain and rebar anchor.
Also 8 and 13 lb danforth type and windless chain. PM if interested

·
Registered
10,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Come get the reebar free if ya get 10 ft. Of chain for 10$.I am tired of tripping over it. 8 and 13 lb Danforths for near free want it all gone. Better deal. 80$ for the whole pile chain and all as pictured.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I'll take all the rest of the stainless steel links you dont want. I didn't get enough to do all I need. Could use smaller clevis links too. Back down on fed holiday weekend. Jan 21?

·
Registered
10,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Most likely will still have them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts