Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 openings for the 2020 season Viney Bottom Hunting Club located north of Milton, FL bordering Coldwater Creek & Blackwater River State Forest, and lying between Lewis Rd and Gordon Land Rd off Hwy 4. Deer, hog & turkey. For more details, text 850-516-9122 or call 850-675-5925. $1200 and must be paid by 4/25/2020.

Carth

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
2,896 Posts
So you're saying each member has approx 160 acres to themselves? Is this correct + or - 10 acres?

(Acres divided by Members = 160).

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yes. but that does not mean you go and hunt the whole 160 acres no one does, you have your own shooting house, food plot they like to stay within a certain distance of your plot if you put up a ladder stand you plant you maintain and a there is a no hunting buffer between you and other hunters, this applies to everyone that being said it is like you have way more space. you have your own area no guests, no dogs, family welcome very peaceful place. Carth can explain the rules give him a call.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the timber company set the food plot areas the insurance and timber company rule @ 250 yards of your assigned food plot

·
US ARMY 2d ID VETERAN
2,896 Posts
IDK, I'm sure it's a feasible set up for some, but if I can't use all my 160/150 acres, and if I'm restricted to only 250 yards of my plot, that's seriously messed up. I was seriously considering it, but I can't under these restrictive rules.

Lets say I have no food plot, can I put multiple ladder stands and hangers though out my area?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
call Carth at the number provided and go take a look! He will be able to show you the available two areas with food plots. And explain the rules good luck!

·
Registered
3,421 Posts
I work with Carth. I talk to him all the time. Really easy going guy, and I know they shoot some good bucks every year and turkey. Good luck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts