Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
29,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK family, I got my BGE recently and need to clear these grills off my porch. Both have lived under the porch fer all their lives. I will take $50 each or trade 2 bags of Dragons Breath Charcoal in trade fer either, or 3 boxes of Hornady V-Max 17 grain (17 HMR) fer either.

1st is a smoker that has been used about 5 times. It is purty big andI think we paid about 2 bills at WallyWorld. The smoker box is rusty but the grill has no holes in it.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
jason... if you could hold on to the gas one for me.. i'd love to get it.. mine was stolen from my old house and i loved it... same one as yours..... not sure when i coudl get on your side of the woods....

·
Super Moderator
29,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
corrinas2 (3/1/2010)jason... if you could hold on to the gas one for me.. i'd love to get it.. mine was stolen from my old house and i loved it... same one as yours..... not sure when i coudl get on your side of the woods....
I can take it to my Momma's this weekend (she lives over by University Mall if you want). So ifin you want it, it's yours gal...just let me know!:letsdrink

·
Super Moderator
29,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wahoo33 (3/1/2010)Interested in the smoker,,where you located? Matt
I live in North Okaloosa County, but like I said in the last post....My mom lives near University Mall and I can take it to her house this weekend if that's good fer you???

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
ya jason that would work.. would have to be on sunday when i get it.. at cafe all day saturday to help....plus want to support guys at the bbq cook off in the square too.. and i can actually pick it up myself..picked up a Ford Ranger today.. ya i know i said Ford.. swore up and down id never own another one.. but oh well got a good deal on it....

·
Super Moderator
29,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gas mileage oughta be better then mine:moon I'll haul it over there and let ya know.I might head to the square too this weekend, depends on what goes on and how nice it is....My boat has been calling fer me to take her out:doh:letsdrink I'll go ahead and say it's yours then. Thanks...

·
Super Moderator
29,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wahoo33 (3/2/2010)I am in Holt so sounds like we are close,,, let me know where and when to meet. Matt
PM sent brother...

·
Super Moderator
29,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK, I am listing the Smoker again-since I haven't heard from Wahoo so ifin anyone else is interested let me know and I can still take it to my folks place in Pcola if you are over that way....:letsdrink

·
Super Moderator
29,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK fer the 2nd time, this grill is up again:banghead Maybe the 3rd time is a charm:doh:letsdrink Like before, ifin you live in Pcola I can take it to my folks place...So let me know:letsdrink

·
Registered
958 Posts
Ok where do I buy Dragons Breath Charcoal at I am in Pcola and would like to have the smoker. My last one Pooped out on me and I dont use them as much as I would like to so not worth going and buying one new.

·
Super Moderator
29,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Big B (3/14/2010)Ok where do I buy Dragons Breath Charcoal at I am in Pcola and would like to have the smoker. My last one Pooped out on me and I dont use them as much as I would like to so not worth going and buying one new.
Escambia Electric on Main street downtown by Joe Patti's has it...not sure if other folks have em...I am going to Pcola tomorrow so let me know and I'll take it to my folks place, they live over by Uiversity Mall off Burgess Road.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Ok gonna call them tomorrow morning to find out how much they charge. PM me with phone number and I will call you Saturday. I work in Foley and we are working late hours right now never know when I am gonna get off.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts