Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is what I could salvage of the video...I MISSED THE MONEY SHOT!!!:banghead

Killed this buck Saturday morning. I got out of town to late on Friday to make it to Alabama in time to huntso I swung into my Milton Fl lease and killed a nice 8pt Friday afternoon. I got the money shot on the Florida Buck...I will post it later!

·
Registered
518 Posts
Thats how it goes when you video yourself! You either get the shot and miss the deer video or get the deer and and miss the freakin shot!

When you video, when your in cover, make sure you set the camera to MANUAL focus and go ahead and zoom in on something 30-40 yards basically your field of view and manually adjust to a clear image. TURN OFF DIGITAL ZOOM! Thats a no-no. If you are unsure of the exact place the game is gonna be at which is every shot, just pan back and get the shot and all the goodies. When you panned back for the interview... Where was your Safety Harness?

Good hunt, glad to see your history images. Shows tough deer to hunt! Good job. Persistance is half of hunting.

If you can take someone with you hunting so they can run the camera above you. Its nice to have someone to whisper too and pass time and its usually a 100% chance of getting all the incoming and after action... Really make toting a camera worth it then!

Steve

·
Auburn Grad - 1999
3,548 Posts
Craig...you are gay and I hate you! LOL.... Man you are a buck killin fool. Nice one man! Did you make Tony drag it out for you?

Get Tony to call me next time your at the hospital. I'll try and swing by and catch up with you.

·
Super Moderator
28,516 Posts
Holy cow....your place near a nuclear reactor....that buck looks too big fer FL unless you got him propped up and you're 10 ft behind it....:letsdrink

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This deer was killed in Alabama. The pic makes him look way wider than he really is (lil over 17 inches inside). I did kill a buck (8 pt) in Milton the afternoon before and will work on that footage later this week.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts