Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I shot these 2 bucks last weekend in blackwater with the smoke pole. the 4pt was friday pm. he was just feeding along when i busted him. the 7pt was sunday pm chasing a doe in a wet weather pond. i had to wade in 2 feet of water to retreve him but i dident mind, first rack buck in blackwater this year, about damn time!!!! i thought all i was gona get was trash bucks this year.i guse i should have been toten the smoke pole all along.

·
Super Moderator
29,531 Posts
Any deer taken outta BW is a good deer...! Congrats on taking 2 out!!!:letsdrink

·
Registered
3,697 Posts
congrats on the bucks. that 7pt is good lookin! now only if i didnt have to scroll to texas to read the report:banghead

go back and edit your post and hit enter after each pic so they will allign on the left side of the screen

·
Registered
11,342 Posts
Nice bucks fer Blackwater, Headin out tomorow to try smoke one, last day, would make for an awesome report,lol!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hornady 250gr sst, 100gr loose powder.50 cal. Im a hornady sst fan no matter what bullet i use, be it my .30-06,.270,7mm-08,and personial favorit .243

1 - 6 of 6 Posts