Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a buddy were out doin a lil scouting and looking for a good oak to hang a lock on...this time of year, especially, i try to be extra aware of my surroundings while in the woods..well, luckily this thing sounded off about 6 or 7 feet from me....long story short i had my .38 on my hip and shot it 5 times...kept 1 round just incase.... never hung the stand, just left in in the woods for a later date cause i was so shook up, so as wer leaving we see another one only about 2.5/3 foot long, and .22 pistol and machete did him in...needles to say i bought a pair of snake proof boots that night.... we put a tape on this on and he was right a 5'

Attachments

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
Ma, thats one mean looking snake. Im one of the unlucky few that happens to be allergic to antivenom. I cant get bit again. If i did, all that can be done is to watch and see what the venom does. Best believe I watch where i going all day every day. O*D*W

·
Premium Member
2,516 Posts
I hung a lock on this morning and forgot my snake boots..I was nervous the whole time but got it done. Glad he didnt get you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts