· Registered
1,767 Posts
Were you sitting on the ground?

· Registered
7,366 Posts
very cool!

· Registered
72 Posts
I'm going to attempt a handgun kill this year with my .357. No scope, but I am confident.
Yes, bucket list stuff there. I STRONGLY suggest that you wear some noise cancelling muffs if you use the .357.

I shot one a couple of years back with the GP100 2" barrel. My left ear is still ringing. It must be the high pitched crack from the .357. My .44 doesn't bother my ears near as bad but i now wear the muffs anytime i pull the trigger.

good luck

· Registered
346 Posts
Yes, bucket list stuff there. I STRONGLY suggest that you wear some noise cancelling muffs if you use the .357.

I shot one a couple of years back with the GP100 2" barrel. My left ear is still ringing. It must be the high pitched crack from the .357. My .44 doesn't bother my ears near as bad but i now wear the muffs anytime i pull the trigger.

good luck
Agreed!!

· Registered
2,711 Posts
Been wanting to do the same for a few years, just hard not to use the carbine now..... don't need an oops..... 480 ruger plus the rds are none exsistant now, and hate using what I have on hand with no way to replace like I can the 44mag or 350legend rds plenty on hand of those

1 - 20 of 20 Posts