Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Nice kill. u going to let me come hunt with you? matt has been up at their property everyday and has not seen on yet:reallycrying melissa had a doe and 2 fawns(just old enough not to have spots) walk out on her but she couldent get the bow pulled back in time:banghead

congrts. and i want deer jerky this year. you still make the best around:hungry

·
Registered
433 Posts
Good job brotha... I got your text message on the way back home today from the camp, you know how our phones work up there. I got smoked this week, was gonna hold out for a good buck when I decided to change my mind, somebody sent every nanny on our place a memo that I was bustin their a$$ if I saw them and all I saw after that in bow range was illegal bucks to shoot on our place...stupid damn deer :doh

We need to try to get another trip back up to my place this year if we can get our schedules worked out...

·
Super Moderator
27,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Tim, Some folks got my text and some didn't....Don't know what happened??? You probably won't top the monster you got last year son!!!! Scheduling is gonna be a pain this year, next month I'm going to Missouri (not to hunt :banghead) and then I'll be on weekdays again so maybe next month??? Give me a hollar brother!:letsdrink

Thanks fer all the kind words folks!!!:bowdown:usaflag:bowdown

21 - 27 of 27 Posts