Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look down in "Pretournament Discussions" for the details, PRize money is stedily growin, at about $360 right now, and got more people payin at the beach. so well be around $500 to the biggest shark!

Lotta people campin at Fort Mcree friday and saturday night too!

Check out the details and get in on the fun!!

Clay

(850) 777-1221

:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink:letsdrink

·
Registered
24 Posts
Clay, if you need a place to settle a dispute over weight dont forget we will be at Palofox Pier Sat and Sun. with scales and dont forget to remind everyone about some small sharks or any other weird fish you catch to show the kids at the weigh in.

Thanks

Capt. Paul

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
I have a quick question. If this red tide moves in, will it affect the edibility of the sharks caught? If so maybe we should arange a type of deal with photos to prove size or something? I still want the tournament to go on regarless but just had concerns about red tide. I dont know much about it but I do know you arent suppose to eat anything in it. Anyone else have any input?

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Clay, it doesn't look like I will make it. It is my best friends birthday today and I thought he might want to go fishing/campingbut instead he wants to go to the beach looking for somePink Snappers.............

1 - 5 of 5 Posts