Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oak Tree Hunting Club is hosting this benefit/fund raiser on the 13 of October. We are having an archery tournament with 5 classes and a turkey shoot that we will give away 100 prizes. We also have a bouncy house for the kids and will have a consession stands. We are preselling boston butts, smoked hams, and BBQ plates. We have 3 raffles, one is a $500 gift card to panhandle shooting sports, one is a free shoulder mount, and the other is a camo gun dip. Bring the entire family and enjoy the day. We will also have 2 large TV's with college football on them.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We are getting a great responce to our benefit. We have desided to sell booth space for $25. If you are interested in booth space send me a message. We are expecting to have 3-5 thousand people there.

·
Wicked Awesome
2,254 Posts
what exactly is a turkey shoot? And what do I need to do it?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We have 100 prizes to give away. We will have 15 shooting stations where individuals sign up to shoot at a target 30 yards away. The person who has a hole the closest to the center of the target wins the prize for that round. We will provide all of the shells, you can bring your gun or use one of the ones that we will have available. Prizes include; cam camera, deer feeder, hunting blind, binoculars and alot more hunting/fishing gear. The cost to shoot depends on the prize, but most will $5. So you are paying $5 to get a shot at winning the prize. This event will be an all day family friendly event. We are also having an archery tournament, homemade cake walk, homemade cake auction, and many raffles including a $500 gift card to panhandle shooting sports, a deer shoulder mount, and a camo gun dip.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We will also have a bouncy house for the kids to play in. Booth space for sale is $25 if you have anything that you would like to sell.

·
Super Moderator
19,841 Posts
Never knew Kenny but grew up with the mother of his 2 girls. She is good people. If y'all can make it out I'm sure it will be a great time. Look forward to it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts