Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this from this forum last summer and got more into diving and spearfishing than fishing so I'm gonna let her go at a loss so I can eventually upgrade. She's in top running order with a new stator and voltage regulator and the only thing that doesn't work is the dang spreader lights that I have been to lazy to fool with. $

T-top w/4 rod holders
Cockpit lights
Custom leaning post
Custom rear seat w/removable cushion
80 gal fuel tank
20 gal live well
Swim ladder
Bow cushion
Anchor & chain w/300 ft rope
Anchor roller
Lifetime transome warranty
6' - 250 qt fishbox w/overboard drains
Console storage
Padded front console seat
Compass
Garmin GPS 498C GPS Bottom Machine Combo
Standard Horizon VHF
2 batteries w/switch
AM FM CD W/West Marine Speakers
T-Bag
2 Antenna's
Single axle aluminum trailer
New bilge & Live well pumps
Raw water washdown

Anchor puller

Thru hull transducer for the GPS 498C is included but has not yet been installed

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
how about some speed and efficiency numbers? top speed/cruise speed/gph @cruise

by the way, good looking boat

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She cruises nice at about 38mph and I have got 53mph with just me on board in a calm sea. Top speed loaded is about 43 mph. I have never computed the GPH at cruise but the previous owner said it burns about 1 gallon of gas per 2 miles traveled at cruise. I really wish I had a fuel management system to tell me but I don't.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
How far did you take this boat out ?? Thinking very seriuosly(?) about buying. It may be Merry Christmisssssss to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
parrothead (10/18/2007)How far did you take this boat out ?? Thinking very seriuosly(?) about buying. It may be Merry Christmisssssss to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott

Mostly went to the freighter and stuff but to the edge a few times. On nice days of course.

·
Registered
530 Posts
:bump

very nice boat. i got one myself and its awesome. they are as wide as the 21 footers and ride like a mich bigger boat...whoever picks this one up is gonna have one nice fishin machine

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
parrothead (10/18/2007)How far did you take this boat out ?? Thinking very seriuosly(?) about buying. It may be Merry Christmisssssss to me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott
Scott, it can handle more water than you, trust me. My little 18 footer has been in small craft advisories with real 6-8 and 5-7 footers a couple of times before I chilled out a bit.As for offshore ability....

http://www.pensacolafishingforum.com/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=9407&posts=22

http://www.pensacolafishingforum.com/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=16240&start=1

I'm sure there's plenty more on the old forum but you get the picture. I've been to the nipple, elbow and floaters off Venice.Fuel,sea conditions,weather,guts (brains or lack of)and time are your limitations.

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Ok ill go take a look at it. Can we see it this weekend ?? Maybe test drive it?? Gotta couple reels we can bring.Just joking !!!!!!!!!!!! I do want to test drive it though.Pm me if interested.

Scott

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Nice boat, why is it after you look & look & buy not exactly what you want, the boat you wanted comes for sale ??? Someone needs to jump on this deal !!!!

·
Registered
887 Posts
I can personally vouch for Chris and this boat. Chris is a great guy who keeps everything he owns in emaculate condition. I keep trying to talk him out of his Carolina Skiff, but he most definitely won't come off that. This Cape is a great boat from a stand up guy. Somebody is going to get a great boat for a great price.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Man, I can't believe you've got no bids on your auction... it's a very nice boat. I enjoyed diving from it.

If I was in a position to buy, I'd make an offer on it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts