Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$18,000 OBO

This boat is located in Tallahassee, Fl. Delivery is negotiable.

Life is changing, and so are my needs. This is a turn-key boat. It needs nothing. All preventative maintenance is up to date. Take her to the water, turn the key (ONCE) and she'll fire right up. Up for sale is my 1999 22' Shamrock with only 350 hrs,fresh water nearly its entire life (Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri) and meticulously maintained. The previous owner was an airplane pilot and I am an OCD control freak. You will not find a sweeter riding 22' CC fishing machine out there, nor will you find one with this much room. This boat will handle 3-5's like it's a day job (not that you would want to, but I was caught in them and she handled beautifully.) If it's choppy, put the tabs down and let her growl. She has a fresh coat of bottom paint, although I only trailer, but I thought about renting a wet-slip this winter. We used to live in Panama City, right next to the boat ramp, and Every trip we launched the boat, while warming up, my wife drove the trailer home to rinse it so the salt didn't sit on it all day. Motor flushed with Salt Away at the end of EVERY trip to the water. What else can I say, you just have to see this boat.

The boat is located in Tallahassee, Fl.

PM me or call 407 - 461 nine nine nine 7.

- Justin

Recent maintenance includes:
- New manifolds and risers (OEM)
- New Exhaust to surge chambers
- New Sherwood Water Pump (High Volume)
- New Bilge Pump (Rule)
- New coat of anti-fouling bottom paint
- Professional Tune-Up (Boat Works -- Panama City)--Cap, Rotor, Wires, Plugs, Belt, Fuel Filter, Transmission Filter + Fluid change, Oil + Filter

Standard Features:
- 5.7L PCM Sea Maxx 350 HO Fuel injected (Chevy) -- 310 HP- 2.5 mpg @ cruise (24 mph) -- top Speed 37 mph- 350 Hours
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Morse Controls
- 15 Gallon fresh water wash down
- Raw water wash down
- GIANT swim platform and swim ladder (great for diving)
- (2) Fish boxes,
- Storage box (near bow)
- Tackle Locker under console seat + tackle station on starboard side of helm
- Lure lockers on starboard and port side
- Rod storage on port and starboard side
- (4) Lee Flush mount rod holders
- 20 gal. Live well
- T-Top with newly replaced canvas

Electronics:
- Garmin 740s GPS/Sonar (Bought/Installed May 2012)
- Flush mounted Standard Horizon GX1500s Quest VHF (Purchased/Installed October 2011)
- Jensen Marine CPM 510 Receiver + 4 X 60W Jensen Marine Speakers (Bought/Installed October 2011)
- Depth Sounder

Custom Add-Ons:
- 3 person marine grade vinyl bench seat (removable; October 2011). Can be seen in picture @ stern
- Custom fitted Sunbrella boat cover (UV and Water resistant; Purchased May 2012)
- (4) Gold rod holders added to T-Top
- (3) Rule 500 GPH wired to automatic float switches
- Fresh water flush system. Allows you to simply plug in a hose at the end of the day and flush the motor out with Salt Away, or fresh water.
- Dual Batteries with switch

Trailer:
- 2005 Haul Rite Tandem axel w/ electronic brakes

·
Bearded Brotula
14,190 Posts
Didn't JimT have a Shamrock?

·
Bearded Brotula
14,190 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks! I love the boat but I just can't give her the love she so desperately wants right now. The wife lost her job and if it wasn't paid for, I'd really be in a bind. You're right about being a fuel sipper...especially for the size!

Anyone can feel free to make me a reasonable offer!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts