Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have too many responsibilities; fatherly, and work, to have enough time for all of my hobbies; hunting, fishing, camping, and riding along with a very busy career. The time has come and one has to go.

I cant get rid of the career, yet, I enjoy my family too much, hunting is a much quieter time to myself and my inner thoughts; and fishing /boating can replace the travel trailer camping we have enjoyed the last several years.

And besides the wife gave me the nod to start looking for a boat again!
:thumbsup:

SO I offer to one of you thinking about your midlife crisis; your bucket list, or just plain enjoyment, my beloved 98 Honda Shadow 1100VTC2 American Classic Edition "ACE".

I had the front seals replaced this past year by Breeze and there have been no other issues with the bike. It starts easily and I keep a battery tender on it when not being ridden frequently. (it will be included with the sale)

The bike has 14,268 miles on it. It has had a recent oil change with synthetic 10w40. I run 4 ounces of sea foam thru it every third fill-up. I have measured as much as 41 MPG when riding long trips. Around town I get around 36 to 37 mpg.

Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Hate to see your getting rid of it but who ever buys it will get a sweet ride! GLWS

·
Registered
24 Posts
Best quality V Twin money can buy. Good luck with your sale. Anyone wanting a cruiser would be a fool not to snap this one up! :thumbup:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold

Good Morning Guys;

The first caller from Craigslist bought it. He is super excited and will be picking it up later.

Like some of us he gave me cash and has to go inform his wife of his purchase.:whistling:

Thank you all for the comments.

I will miss it for sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts