Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love this boat but I am ready to go to a 21' or 24'. The boat is a 1998 Cape Horn with a 150 Yamaha. The boat simply runs great. I typically fish 10-20 miles out and she's never let me down. I have had her since September 2008.

Asking $9,850

Scenic/Summit area of Pensacola

Dual Axle Trailer
Lean Post/Cooler Seat
Tea Bag
Garmin 440 Combo
Electronics Box with VHF
Stereo that plays from an SD card or aux jack
Top speed is around 38-40 but I have never pushed it beyond that
Cruises at 28-32 with 3800 - 4200 RPMs
I estimate 2 miles to the gallon
T-top needs new canvas (in the process of replacing)

No BS...I have fished with 6 grown men on this boat
Great for fishing, cruising to the beach, tubing, etc.

Call for more info or pictures (85O)57two-9, two, one, one, (spelling out # to prevent spammers)

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have fished offshore with JW on this boat a number of times and can confirm that it's a solid boat and motor. That Yami has been well care for and fired up on the first crank every time JW turned the key and ran flawlessly every time I fished with JW. The buyer of this boat won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
C'mon guys, this is a sweet, reliable boat for under $10k, if you buy this boat, 3 of us get new boats...you, me, and the gentleman that I am buying my 24 Cape Horn from.

I'll entertain reasonable offers. I'll give you a sea trial, come check her out!

·
Registered
199 Posts
Bump for a great little offshore machine. I fish a 2001 CH19 up to 40 miles out of Freeport, TX without issue. No other 19 (actually 20') has the room that the CH does.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A guy from Panama City, I came down a bit but we were both happy, I got what I needed to step up to a 24,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts