Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am moving soon so here it goes...

1998 Bayliner Trophy CC with bimini top and leaning post. 1998 120hp Force, well maintained. All the electronincs to go with it. VHF, GPS with local maps/color fish finder (with numbers)/depth finder, AM/FM/CD stereo. Two anchors with over 300 ft of line. Live well, two large fish boxs and almost all of the fishing gear to go with it. Oh yea and the trailer too... PM for details.

7000$

850-418-0263, ask for Matt

This boat won't last... I just put it in the Pensacola News Journal, and the Gosport.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I recently bought this same boat year and motor with some slightly different options. Paid $7000. This is the one that has been in Sherman cove right? I haven't looked closely but if it is in good condition it is a GREAT boat for those first offshore trips. Could easily run to the edge or nipple on a calm day. You won't find a more capable boat for this price.

Chuck

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, it is at Sherman Cove... slip 161. Holds 56 Gal of fuel and i have had it to the edge with my my kids. Truely is a good running boat... heck i took my 9 and 4yr old all the way the edge without worrying. Now that is trust in a boat:clap

1 - 6 of 6 Posts