Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am listing this for a very close personal friend of mine. I have fished this boat numerous times and shes a dependable and efficient vessel. He sent me the ad description below, but left out a couple of popular details. I am including some of these details from memory and will correct them if they are not accurate when he gives me the additional details.

LOA (not inclu swim platform) 24' - 6"
Cruise - 22- 23 knots
WOT - 33 knots

Fully loaded fuel burn is about 2.25 NMPG at cruise. I can verify this - we fished 55 miles from the lighthouse (2 miles offshore), stopped at half a dozen rigs in the same range, and headed back in. Total fuel consumption was 54 Gals. No trolling, we were jumping between AJ and deep grouper spots at cruise. Also, this was 4 full sized adults and one child plus all the ice, bait, tackle, food, drinks, livewell, etc. Trailer is included.

Ready to fish! Fuel injected 350 (w/anti-vapor lock system) with 330hp straight inboard and 326 total hours. She's got a Garmin Color GPS Chartplotter (1 year old), Loran, Furuno 582L Color bottom machine (1 year old), VHF, Porta-Potti in Center console, casting platform that converts into a table, front cushion, combing pads, fold down back seat, live well & sink in transom, 2 oversized fish boxes in floor, dual axle trailer w/brakes (stainless gear with wet bearings), overhead electronics box, deck & map lights, large rear beam light, 2-65 gal gas tanks, swim plat w/ladder, Hydraulic trim tabs, built in tackle lockers & tackle box, tons of extra storage!!!

This is a low hours boat and in very, very good condition. The ideal open inboard to fish or cruise. She's been winterized and is full of fuel. This is truly a turn-key boat. You won't be disappointed.

Boat's in Mobile, AL

Call Matt Moore at 251.753.6754

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hereare a couple additional photos.

Yes, the boat is exceptionally well kept. It aslo has some very nice custom features including a freshwater flush system that screws into the garden hose (like a Yamaha Outboard). I have updated the original post with some more info my buddy sent me. Thanks for looking.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts