Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Tangle Master
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my 1996 GMC C2500 6.5 Turbo Diesel. I am trying to purchase a Duramax 4x4, and have found one I can afford, but it is quite a drive. The dealer offered me $4500 based on pictures, hearing it run on the phone, etc. I do not want to drive it to Ohio. So I am selling it here for $4000 OBO.

Its a 1996 GMC C2500 with the 6.5 Turbo diesel. Extended cab long box. 2wd. 137,000 miles.
Cold a/c, new power steering pump, pitman arm, idler arm, and hydroboost replaced a year ago. Just replaced the injection pump in March. Water pump replaced last year.

I have added Duramax style tow mirrors, led cab roof lights, a 4" exhaust, open air filter, and a GAGE ranchhand style front bumper, new 3500 coil springs up front, and a boost gauge. Also have all the stock parts.

The body is above fair condition, it has a few gouges from walmart parking lot drivers. Interior is fair. New floor carpet wouldn't hurt. It is almost due for tires, and if it comes to it, I have a set that i can throw in for a deal breaker.

This has been a very dependable truck. It tows good and never let me down or on the side of the road. If it was 4x4 I would be keeping it.

Jason 850-723-2284

Attachments

·
Tangle Master
3,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looks like i am keeping the 6.5. Obviously Pen Air doesn't want me to have a 4x4. :thumbdown:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts