Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am saleing my cape horn 19 the boat has t top new curtins electronics box sitex color bottom machine garman gps vhf raido am fm cd player fresh water and raw water wash down 600' of ancor line cannon down riggers leaning post trailer is 2 years old owned since it was new . the rig has about 400 hours on it spair prop ever thing works on this boat it is in excellent shape $10,000 obo

. call jeff 850-777-1831 or email [email protected]

thanks jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
I don't want to buy the boat, but I was wondering why you are selling her? Thinking about something bigger or smaller? Seems like a great gulf boat! Its got everything someone needs to run out, have some shade, have some beers, and catch some fish! Nice boat. I love my cape horn

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there is nothing wrong with the boat we go out 20 to 30 miles in her i want to get me another harley that is why mite do a trade for the right harley. later jeff

·
Registered
403 Posts
I"ve got a real good friend who has a sweet Harley. He's mentioned maybe getting a boat. He doesn't ride the Harley as much as he should, so I mentioned that he might be a canadate for a trade. I'm going to show him the link later today, and if he's interested I'll get him to contact you. Where abouts are you located? We're in Ft. Walton.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts