Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been thinking about selling the boat,since I'm not getting to come down much anymore.

This is a nice boat with T Top with new canvas,new seating cushsions,new bostsers. It has a 1996 150 HP Yamaha 2 stroke that runs well.It will push the boat 42 mph. It has a new 82 gallon fuel tank that was installed at the Cape Horn factory.Also installed a fuel/water seperator.Huge livewell,2 beilge pumps,baitwell pump,high beilge water alarm,6 led lights around the console to light up the deck.Garmin gps,sitex fish finder,radar,2 fixed vhf radio.s, electronics box, Spot Sat.messenger with mount,handheld ''backup'' garmin gps with mount. 2 vhf antenna's,600' of anchor rope and anchor.two batteries with seletor switch. T Bag with life jackets,front and back lights on t top to light up bow and stern.battery test swich for both batteries,12 volt outlet for spotlight.

The motors runs great.Had the carbs rebuit and 2 fuel pumps replaced.

Trailer is a aluminum tandem axle year 2003 in excellent shape with a new spare tire.also has clear spring loaded bearing buddies.

Solid boat motor and trailer,ready to go. almost forgot,it has splash curtains around the console.

Like I said I'm thinking about selling so if anyone might be interested let me know. Tony

I will post some pictures tonight.:usaflag

1 - 14 of 14 Posts