Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1996 112 Evinrude SPL that just lost a cylinder on Sunday I am buying a new motor for the boat and I would like to part this one out to get some money back.

Lower Unit is in good working condition

Stainless Steel Prop

Carburetors Work Great

Good Starter

Good Tilt and Trim

Good Power Pack

New Rectifier

All Electronics work great

Call for more details the motor will still turn over and fire until parts start coming off.

I will Sell the whole lot Best Offer.

850-384-9289 Rodney

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It mixes its own gas to oil ratio and I had it checked out buy a boat mechanic "The Maintenance Shoppe" 850-221-6789. He said that it was a broken ring that caused the damage not a hot spot or bad gas to oil mix. I would like to get $800.00 for it. The tilt and trim alone is going for 400.00 on eBay right now and it has many other new parts on it. It has a good lower unit, a stainless steel prop, good power pack, brand new rectifier, new ignition switch, good stator, good starter, Well maintained motor other then the mishap with the ring breaking. The motor will still fire up and run if you need to hear it before you buy it. This would be a great buy if someone has the power head for it or if you own a machine shop. The other 3 cylinders have between 125-130 on compression. The motor never ran over 5200 RPM's. Any ?'s call 850-384-8863 or 850-384-9289

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is the last chance to buy the motor as a Whole we took it off the boat. We are looking at best offer for the complete motor and controls. After this we are going to tear it down and sell it in parts. 850-384-8863 or 850-384-9289

·
Registered
354 Posts
I just sold one that had the same problem.0 compression on number one. The 112's where premix engines. I had all my carbs rebuilt, two weeks after getting boat out of shop took boatout and fried a piston due toclogged jet no gas, no oil. Not engines fault but a bad mechanic. Those are great engines and pushed my 18 cc at 45 mph unloaded. Good luck your best bet will probably be parting that out. The foot will be needed shortly for summer.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I tried to delete the post but I couldn't So its sold. Thanks for all the call and reply's.

SOLD!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts