Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My father in law gave this truck to me so he could go buy a brand new truck and I really don't need it. Its a 1995 Ranger King Cab, 2 wheel drive, 4.0l, 5spd., with about 160K original miles. Color is red with minor dings and scratches here and there. Interior is gray and looks very very good. I am in the process of sprucing up a few things right now, mainly the clutch and while I'm at it the exhaust. The truck does'nt smoke or knock and has good compression. All original equipment and well maintained as a daily driver for my paw in law. I have a set of wheels from a late model explorer, 17 inch 5 spoke, that look very nice and can go with the truck for a few more bucks. No pics yet, its a ranger and its red, use your imagination for now. Any questions, just ask, call 232-0965 for more info, thanks! $1750.00

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
i drove a 94 ranger forever. it was "sea foam green" and my favorite truck i ever owned. it had the 4.0 and i didnt take care of it like i should have and it gave me over 200,000 solid miles. then i sold it to a mexican and now it's in vera cruz mexico. if i can find someone to buy my 4wd dakota, i might get this ranger...

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
where are you located? i might try and take a look at it this weekend... there was a guy interested in my dakota, let me try to get in touch with him.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have a neighbor that got 454,000 miles out of a ranger with that motor.It wasn't as strong as it used to be so he fiddled around with the timing and messed the motor up.

·
Registered
9,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
4.0L were great motors. Got the clutch sitting in the garage, going to put it in this week. This truck would be great for someone looking for inexpensive transportation, non-smoker vehicle so no smells. Make offers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts