Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my 1994 Pro-Line 211 Walkaround with 200HP outboard for sale by consignment at Emerald Coast Marine. Boat comes with all Coast Guard required safety equipment, Furuno bottom machine, Furuno GPS, marine VHF radio, anchor & rope, bimini top, dual battery setup with switch, and heavy duty over-sized aluminum trailer. To see the boat or getmore info, please contact Mr. Kenny Mann at Emerald Coast Marine @ <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = SKYPE /><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_tb_injection id=softomate_highlight_0 title="Call this phone number in United States of America with Skype: +18504568196" IamRTL="0" context="(850)-456-8196" durex="587" onmouseout="skype_tb_imgOnOff(this,0,'0',true,16,'');" onclick="skype_tb_doRunCMD('call','0',null,0);return skype_tb_stopEvents();" onmouseover="skype_tb_imgOnOff(this,1,'0',true,16,'');" onmousedown="skype_tb_imgOnOff(this,2,'0',true,16,'');return skype_tb_stopEvents();" onmouseup="skype_tb_imgOnOff(this,1,'0',true,16,'');return skype_tb_stopEvents();"><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_tb_imgA id=skype_tb_droppart_0 title="Skype actions" style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/DOCUME~1/McLovin/LOCALS~1/Temp/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/inactive_a.compat.flex.w16.gif)" onmouseout="doSkypeFlag(this,'0',0,1,16);" onclick="skype_tb_SwitchDrop(this,'0','sms=0');return skype_tb_stopEvents();" onmouseover="doSkypeFlag(this,'0',1,1,16);" onmousedown="doSkypeFlag(this,'0',2,1,16);return skype_tb_stopEvents();" onmouseup="doSkypeFlag(this,'0',1,1,16);return skype_tb_stopEvents();"><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_tb_imgFlag id=skype_tb_img_f0 style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(file://C:/DOCUME~1/McLovin/LOCALS~1/Temp/__SkypeIEToolbar_Cache/e70d95847a8f5723cfca6b3fd9946506/static/famfamfam/US.gif)"></SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_tb_imgS id=skype_tb_img_s0></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_tb_injectionIn id=skype_tb_text0><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_tb_innerText id=skype_tb_innerText0>(850)-456-8196</SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN><SKYPE:SPAN class=skype_tb_imgR id=skype_tb_img_r0></SKYPE:SPAN></SKYPE:SPAN>.

Price:$8500

I may be interested in a trade for a smaller center console in the 17-19 foot range of similar value but deal would have to be worked out through Kenny. Thanks!

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump with price added...

Boat was in the water last week and ran very well. This is a great multi-purpose boat for an affordable price. The heavy duty trailer was a recent addition to this package to replace the one that I bought with the boat. I learned very quickly how essential a good safe trailer is.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.