Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time to let someone else enjoy this beauty. I have a 1993 Mustang GT in almost show room condition. It has been garage kept only only taken out on special occassions. The mileage is 143000; the engine was completely rebuilt around 100k. I'm asking $7000 but will not stray to far off the asking price. Serious buyers only; these Fox body 5.0's are getting hard to find in great condition. There are a lot of modifications done and to many to list but here are a few:
- Racing Stripes
- Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-Back System with Gibson tips
- Underdrive Pulleys
- Global West Subframes
- Baumann Shift Kit
- New shocks and struts
- 3.73 Gears
- Cobra "R" Rims and Nitto 255Z Tires
- Ported GT-40 Heads with 1.7 Crane Rollers, Lunati Custom Grinded Cam, Fly Cut pistons, oversized aluminum raditor
- Stainless rear disc brakes
- Air adjuster
- Fuel Pressure regulator and Guage
- New Paint Job
- MSD-6AL Ignition
- 3000 Stall Torque Converter
- New front Rotors
- Transmission Cooler
- Ported GT-40 Intake Manifold
- 1901PH Fuel Pump
- Mac Intake Fenderwell Style with K+N Filter
- Mac 2 1/2 H-Pipe
- 75mm Bullet Mas Air Meter
- 65MM Throttlebody and EGR Spacer

These parts are worth well over my asking price. Again serious buyers only.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Bump for a nice looking car...

I love the old fox bodies... my last one was a black '93 LX 5.0 / 5-speed.

Those are some fun cars to tinker with and even more fun to drive! I put a supercharger in my last one, along with many of the mods you have listed... to quotea friend's dad after I gave him a ride: "runs like a raped ape!"

Some day I'll get another one. Good luck with the sale, someone's going to get a fun toy!

Felix

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I've never heard "runs like a raped ape" before; but that sounds about right. Thanks for the bump.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Where else do you have it for sale? Places like thecorral.net, svtperformance.com, hardcore5.0 and such should get you some more bites if it is not already on there. Although, you might need to have a certain # of post before you sale something. Thats how they keep guys from just using them as classifieds. Try posting it on dragcoverage.net/com i forget which one it is. Alot of drag stuff on there, but street cars sell often. But I havent seen a fox body in GREAT shape sell for that price for a few years, especially without a high horsepower, built trans, built rear etc... Ebay might be a good bet. Good Luck tho..

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
yea, Matt's right about the price. Fox body cars are everywhere and even one in great shape won't bring that kind of cash unless it's got a serious motor in it. There's a bunch of fox stuff and cars at www.dragcoverage.com right now since it's about the best thing Ford has for parts availability and building. It's like their version of a Camaro anymore....... parts GALORE!! Good luck with the sale dude.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
When I sold my '93, I had it listed in a few local sources and didn't get a whole lot of interest in it.

I then listed it on corral.net. Within two hours (really!) I had a call from a guy nearLauderdale who said he had cash in hand and would meet me in Tallahassee the next day.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts