Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought this truck last year from Ryan and it hasn't skipped a beat. Only reason I'm selling is I need something bigger for the kids. Only thing it needs is a CD player and needs tires now, there are wore bad enough I don't think I'd drive very far on them at all. I mainly used it to pull the boat this summer and used it to hunt out of. 5 speed, no AC, runs great. Here is Ryan's original post. Price is firm, no trades or IOU. Located in Holt. $750. Title in hand.

As much as it pains me, i am selling my little hunting truck. Its taking up too much space in the garage. Its a 93 S10 V6 2wd standard. It has 254K miles on it and i promise you it still runs like a champ! Ive had it for probably 5 years and ive NEVER had a single problem with it. It was green but i painted it camo with spray paint, even put a little Browning emblem on the back on both sides. Its nothing special but it will get you back in forth from the woods and you wont scratch your truck up. And if you do scratch it, just grab a can and a leaf and touch it up!ha Im asking $750 for it. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I have this truck for sale if anyone is interested. I have put tires on it that are not great but will get you around. I have also put in new wheel bearings, drag link, shocks, and tie rod ends. Truck needs brakes and front end alignment. I am asking $750 for the truck. It runs good but I am sure it could stand a tune-up. It has a 2.8 V6 If interested message me. I am offshore until the 15th but I can get my wife to show/sell it while I am gone

1 - 9 of 9 Posts