Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 1992 2 stroke 115 hp 25-30 inch shaft motor just rebuilt at Northwest florida Marine. call ans ask for kyle the head tech there.motor can be started and heard.the reason i am selling it is i have upgradede toa 4 stroke suzuki.

new stator

new starter

new rings,pistons,bearings

new impeller

new thermostst

new motormounts, gaskets

many more new parts have all receipts, less than 10 hrs on the motor. call fo more info 850-525-1498. Asking $2000. with rigging $2300

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
same motor is posted on ebay with no reserve 600 starting bid.......seems like you want more from the forum guys? What's up with that?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you think i am a con man why did you not place a bid, or better still why dont you come down see the motor run it and then make your comments. Dont be the forum police without the facts:nonono:moon.Just because i place a item to be bid on does'nt mean i can't change the price and just because the motor is on the site for 600 does'nt mean i wont or cant get more for it.:looser besides you dont have to bid on the item.Also if you have any experience on ebay everyone lists items at a low no reserve price and get bid way above the reserve ,also people have the right to raise ,or end the item early if they so choose. So mr prosecutor tell me where i have broken the law or done something illegal.

·
Registered
112 Posts
No laws broken, just seems funny business practices, guess no one wanted it at 600, so why not raise it to 1200? Better yet tell forum members you want 2200?Makes perfect sense, no Forum Police here, just like rear ends, we all have opinions of YOUR practices, Merry Christmas

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Since you are such a santa why did you not give the traileraway or at least sell it to a forum member for less. Oh yeah i forgot you wanted more than 1500 for it .So dont judge me. Mind your own business. FORUM POLICE LOL:moon

·
Registered
112 Posts
You really are a jerk, I NeVER changed the price of the trailer I sold, in fact HAD a forum member TRIED to buy as I had it listed, not some stupid offer like you made, I would have sold to them first, BUT YOU listed your motor for 600 starting bid, then after putting on ebay, listed in the forum for 2300? That is just wrong, face it man, that was stupid, lok at your auction now, can;t even get one bid on it for the 1200 starting bid now.....LOL,,,,good luck:reallycrying:hoppingmad

1 - 8 of 8 Posts