Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded a smaller boat for this big boy--- Too big for me - 1990 'OFFSHORE' 22' Center Console with a fantastic 150 hp Evinrude with fresh tilt/trim motor. Has live well and large bimini top and vhf radio and Platinum Hummingbird speed, temp. depth finder. Has large storage area in front (great for your 1st Mate to get some sun) Has tandam axle trailer and this is a ready to FISH BOAT// Pensacola Fishing Forum member can have it at $4500.00 Have more pictures and info =just ask or call 850-271-5466 or [email protected] The pictures are before it was cleaned up ...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
would you be interested in selling just the hull or hull and trailer? or did you want to keep them together?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THIS BOAT is too nice to part out, sorry--- a nice finished boat to enjoy now -- I would change just a few (3) things first for my off shore use ,, This is a must see boat for the money... Come ' buy' any time .. I'm home..:bowdown

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, just took a lot more pictures of inside and around the center console area and someone come and get this diamond in the rough.... Ready to drop in the water. Possible trade for neat car or suv or boat without a motor . I have a 140 hp Evinrude to put on another boat and can't find a boat. First person to see this 1990 22' OFFSHORE with the Mako style flair will buy it ... Panama City is too far to save lots of $$$$$. 850-271-5466

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SOLD -- SOLD ---- SOLD Only have the Glastron GT 150 left (James Bond -Live and Let Die Movie) in black and nice trailer -- have pictures on request .;. only $1200.00 and throw in a fresh water 85 hp Johnson for $500.00 more or $1700.00 package deal ... Must see this rare rare 'go fast' boat.850-271-5466 or

[email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts