Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is my 1989 Mako 201. I had this boat for sale last spring but decided to keep it over the summer and enjoy it. It has a new t-top with removable crows nest, new leaning post with removable backrest, garmin gps , hummingbird fishfinder. The motor is a 2001 Mercury optimax 200 hp with approx 350-360 hrs. The bottom has been redone and painted with new trailerable black bottom paint. The motor has a new lower unit with low water pick up and stainless 17p prop. I just had the boat hull detailed last month and it looks great. This is a great boat that I have enjoyed, however due to my father offering me a deal I cant refuse on a much larger boat I must sell it. Asking price is $14, 500 but will entertain any reasonable offers.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well an unepected problem happened the powerhead blew yesterday. Mymisfortune is your gain price reduced to $7500 for hull and trailer only. This is a great deal being as the t-top cost $4500 by it self. This is a great oppurtunity to buy a great hull and repower.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts