Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1988 Sea Ray 300 Sundancer

Motor vehicle accident forces sell of this beautiful boat.

She is 30' in length and 11.5' wide.

She has:

Full transom swim platform
Full head with macerator and shower
Fridge and stove
Air Conditioning and Heat
Shore Power and Generator
Full berth up front double in rear
Radar arch
Bow Pulpit
Dinnete table ( makes into another bed)
Teak trim
Fresh water wash down
Tons of storage
Self Bailing
Bimini top and camper top

The port motor has been pulled out. It was bad when I bought the boat. I have a replacement motor rebuilt with 0 hours to replace it. All it needs is exhaust manifolds and risers. Everything else is bolted on and ready to go. It has been primed with oil but not ran. It was professionaly rebuilt.

The Starboard engine needs the heads rebuilt. I had the engine running in July but had a mechanic look at it recently and he said the heads need rebuilding or replacing. They run about $300 for new ones.

She has a Westerbeke Generator. The Generator fires up easy and runs good. It produces power as it should. You can start it from the generator itself or from the inside of the cabin. This is a nice feature for anyone who wants to take it out and stay overnight. You can run all the lights and A/C while out on the lake or ocean.

There is an onboard charging system for the batteries so they are all connected to a trickle charger at the flip of a switch. Works when connected to Shore Power or running on the generator.

The A/C works good as does the heater.

The Hot Water heater was taken out. They are inexpensive ($250) and easy to put in if you want one. I never saw the need so we took it out and left it out. There is a fresh water holding tank as well as grey water.

The head can either be tanked or mascereated. There is a stand up shower and sink in the head as well.

The outdrives were upgraded to Alpha one Gen 2s. The uppers need to be resealed. The lowers are assembles and sealed. . New gimbal bearings have been install on both sides.
The interior overall is in good condition. Some of the cushions could use recovering. But they are all there. The carpet is in good condition except where I spilled a cleaning product that has bleach in it and it bleached some of it. Easy to fix with carpet dye. All of the wood on the interior is in perfect condition as is the headliner and the walls. Like I posted the only flaw is the 1 area on the carpet and the some of the cushions are a little warn.

On the exterior I have replaced the wooden hatch leading to the cabin with plexiglass. It is 3/4" thick It adds more light to the cabin. The jump seats at the rear of the helm have been removed. I still have them but was in the process of replacing them with storage. I planned to use the boat to fish and was going to use coolers for the seats and the storage as back rests. If you buy the boat you get the storage and the original jump seats. The boat never had the bench seat you see on some models at the transome. I would figure it would be easy to build if you wanted one.

There is a bimitop that also has a camper top that zips to it. It does not have the side curtains. I am sure an upolstery shop could make them easily so they zip into the existing camper top.

The transom is solid and the boat has never taken on water.

She is NOT in the water right now due to the out drives being off.

She is a project boat for a very fair price.

There is NO TRAILER with the boat. However the marina she is in has one for sale. (Around $3500)

I will have the trailer loaded on a trailer for you at my expense.

I will take $3800 for the boat. Or $4900 with the new motor.

Email me at [email protected] or PM

1 - 2 of 2 Posts