Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Listing for my neighbor, his 1988 Holiday Mansion 'Barracuda' Twin Engine House boat. New 350 GM motors (2) installed and never in the water. This houseboat has 5 levels to her and 2 control stations. 2 very large bathrooms (one with shower and one with full tub) Ref and stove and t.v and dvd and all the regular live aboard goodies. This boat is set up for off shore cruise or just enjoy the intercostal waters around Fl.Has many many options and has it's own generator, air conditioners,two helms,This is a neat set up boat for cruising , live aboard or just throwing those week-end parties... Checked NADA average prices and well under the average price of $44220.00 with basic items on board and not counting brand new twin 350 GM motors w/ Volvo Penta outdrives. If you know Holiday Mansion house boats you know they will get up on plane and run nicely at 17 -18 knots.You know what those are costing with installation !!!!!!! Bimini Top, Coast Guard equipment on board also. This is a must see boat , it's hard to put down all the goodies on a houseboat but if your interested I have over 40 pictures inside and out to send if serious. In dry storage now for total viewing in and out and under this new play toy..Again because of the size of this boat it is a must see boat. Mark Brooks is the owner and has his own boat repair business here in the Lynn Haven -Southport Florida area. I'm still trying to get more info. on the boat and can show it (across the street from me) E-mail <[email protected]> for additional pictures or call 850-271-5466 'Tom' to set up an appointment to view the House Boat. Can call Mark on his cell phone also 850832-9686

Surrvey was last at 43k

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,583 Posts
Tom, here is the help you needed brother.....just remember when you post to click this icon
in the top of the message box when posting pics to let them all load at once....Good luck w/ the sale looks to be a purty boat!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still for sale -- Come and see it before it goes into the water . Won't find a houseboat with less that a year old with hours this low on the motors.. Never = Never put in the water with new motors.... See it dry docked under , over and inside .. Owner anxious - wife says this has to go .....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts