Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Jeep CJ 7 has many many options: 6 cyl 258 cid engine and optional 5 speed trans, power steering, power brakes, tilt 'Grant' steering wheel, full gage package including working clock and cd stereo, all recent Tan interior bucket seats and new back seat with full seatbelts included front &rear. Tan full carpet throu out .Also has new Black convertiable Top with side curtains and full doors and rear window. Padded Tan roll bar that match interior. Has replace starter, fuel pump, selonoid, altanator,battery and battery cables, chrome air cleaner, hoses, just replaced valve cover gasket and oil and filter change (10 miles). This is a past garaged Jeep and very very little use in the 4x4 wheel mode use except to keep it lubed and working. Was origional white , now Black with Tan Interior. Chrome wheels and 31x10.5x15 RWL radial tires. Am trading this jeep for a El Camino and the 'car lot' is giving me only $5000.00 for my jeep so if someone here wants it before Sunday (leaving sunday on a trailer) give me a shout before then. Have more pictures and info. if needed just call 850-271-5466 or e mail me direct at <[email protected]>

This is a must see jeep- NADA Average price is over $6200.00 without all my options on board...

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts