Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a garaged CJ 7 JEEP that has a lot of options:: 6 cyl engine 258 cid. and 5 speed transmission and power steering and power brakes and tilt (Grant) steering wheel. console , full carpet , Deluxe new tan interior front buckets and back seat, new Black top with soft doors and side curtains and rear window. 31x10.5x15 raised white letter radial tires only 15k on chrome wheels. side chrome guard bars, This is a very very nice 4x4 that wasn't used in the woods or mud ponds or in the sand. Looking for an automatic jeep or possible trade or car- suv- boat - etc - what do you have ?? NADA LIST PRICE (Average is $6200.00 ) my price is only $5500.00 -=-==- have more pictures and info if needed .click on link below to view additional pictures .

call 850-271-5466 or direct e mail : [email protected]

http://tallahassee.craigslist.org/car/510364672.html

Putting pictures on here isn't easy cause this site isn''t set up for Lenux Computers..

Ask and I can send to you ..

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,521 Posts
Good looking jeep, PM'd ya....

Also put the pictures up so they load w/ the page......

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks Jason== Pictures look nice --- just talked to Curtis and he is sending someone by Tuesday AM to see the jeep...

·
Registered
279 Posts
:doh If I couldn't put it in the woods on a good trail, I'd sale it to. Thats like owning a 21' Cape Horn and notfishing in the Gulf.

I had a 77 304ci CJ7 with lockers and you couldn't stop it. It would climb obstacles thatonly a mountain goat could conquer. Sold it, now I have a Cherokee and can go most places the CJ7 would, only in the AC with the whole family.

Good luck on the sale.Hopefully the new owner will put it in the woods.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The 258 cid 6 cyl engine has a fresh valve cover gasket , fresh oil and filter added and cleaned under the hood. For additional $500.00 I will throw in a matching black Glastron GT 150 'James Bond' style ""go fast boat"" and trailer. Together in black they look make for each other .

Forgot to mention that the jeep has new Starter,. Selonoid, Alternator and fresh hoses and chrome air cleaner (With filter).. Ask for the boat pictures if needed.. Thanks..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts