Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a '80 12' Alumacraft with a '87 Johnson J15RCUD for sale. Good trailer with new tires last spring. motor stickers say 9.9 but placard and cowling verify it's a 15. Comes with a 6 gal gas can, 30# transom tolling motor, marine battery and paddle. I haven't started it since last fall until today. Shot of ether and it cranked right up but I'm sure the carb could use a good cleaning. Also have a new in box impeller kit for it but when I checked it and changed the oil last year, it wasn't needed. My daughter and I used it for a couple years hunting Escambia River and playing in the northern bay. Bought a new boat from a PFF'er this past spring and this one hasn't been touched since. $700

Attachments

·
Registered
13,835 Posts
is this the one you and your daughter came camping in? I remember it being silver. Did you paint it green? I still have one of those jars of liquid you left that camping trip. it is now in my refrigerator.

I often thought this would be a cool boat to own.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
I bet that is scary fast. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
2,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes Tom, same boat that I had out at Ft McRee, my daughter and I hunted out of it on the river so I painted it green.

and yes, with one person in it.....scary fast. almost tossed myself out a couple times and started wearing the kill tether.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Would you consider $400 if you keep the outboard? Already have a motor, but I've been considering a small river boat.
-Jason

·
Registered
6 Posts
Serious interest

Hello,

I am interested in purchasing the boat. I am available this Friday and through the weekend to look at it. I will also send a pm

·
Registered
6 Posts
I am having trouble sending a pm, but would like to look a the boat this weekend

If the boat is still available please send me an email or any other form of communication you prefer to use

Thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts