Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1979 Jeep CJ 5 equipped with an AMC 304, T150, D300 and 5.5" of suspension lift. The motor has been modified with an MSD Ignition System, headers and exhaust system. Within the last year and a half new plugs, wires, distributor, Optima battery, starter and three core radiator whave been installed. The drivetrain consists of a T150 transmission (3 speed), Dana 300 transfer case, Dana 30 frontend (open / 4.10 gears) and Dana 44 rearend (Detroit Locker / 4.10 gears). The tires are 33 x 14 Super Swamper Boggers. It comes with a soft top (shown), bikini top and two sets of doors (full soft and half soft). New Autometer guages (oil pressure and water temperature) and OEM speedometer have been installed. The dash has been rewired with waterproof connectors and a water resistant Fusion Radio with Ipod dock has been added. A 12 gallon fuel tank was installed within the last 4 years as were two BG frontseats. For an additional $500 I will include a T18 transmission (4 speed with granny low) and Dana 20 transfer case. Winch NOT included. Asking $3250. No trades. 8503901210 ask for Brandon. OFFERS WELCOME. JEEP HAS GOT TO GO.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I had one of these except that it had the in line six cylinder in it. It had a three speed tranny and man would it run. When my son gets older I'm gonna get him one because it was a blast to have. Good luck with the sell. BUMP for a fun ride

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Appreciate it Ryan. I hope you've been well all these years. The jeep is located in Cordova Park and while it's not officially sold yet, a gentelman has tentatively agreed to purchase it tomorrow morning. If the deal falls through I'll update the thread. Thanks folks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts