Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK - I'm not really sure of the interest this will generate on this site, but I figured with all the folks who are good with working on cars/boats etc, I might find that closet hippie on here.

I bought this about two years ago with all these dreams and great intentions for it...Ihaven't had timeto do any of it. It had a pretty bad oil leak when I got it. Took it straight to the shop and they got it in great running order for me...cranked on demand. After sitting for a winter, it won't start...I've hooked up the battery, the electrical system all works, it just does nothing when you turn the key. So, maybe that's a starter, maybe there is just a loose cable somewhere...I don't know.

It has a fridge, stove, sink, propane and water tank. For a '77 Volkswagen van that has been around, it is ingood shape. That's not to say it doesn't need a large portion of TLC and unfortunately, I just can't provide it. There are plenty of pictures so check it out.

Here is what I'm looking for...make me a trade or other offer. I am truly open to hearinganything and everything. Even if you don't have a trade or offer of some sort, let me know on this thread if you have some interest in it. I am in Birmingham and it will need to be pulled to your location. This is a great opportunity to get a truly unique vehicle to tinker with. More than anything, I'd like to see this go to someone who can give it the care it needs. If someone does not want to trade/offer anything...I am seriously going to consider letting anyone who really has an interest, come and get it. I have the title in hand.

If you want, shoot me an email at [email protected].

Thanks for looking,

Hall

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
man that would be a fun little project.. Mom use to have one long time ago, but it was'nt a sleeperit had a BIG smiley face on the side.. ahaha hopefully you will get it to someone that will work on it and get it running not just leave it in there yard.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AquaBlue22 (12/10/2007)I was thinking maybe a couple of lids and we're off to Cali......

I'm game!!! Honestly, I've looked at and seen a lot of these buses, and I haven't seen any out there like this one. I just hope whoever ends up with her, invites me back to let me see the finished product. I'll provide the party favors!! :letsdrink

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
I am very intrigued. I would love to get my hands on a project like that.

Let me know what you might be looking for in a trade.

If ya wanna see what kind of work I do to vehicles look at Garbo's thread about a perfict vehicle for a 16yo.

I have a trailer and a truck to move it also.

Thanks

Sky

By the way I love the 360 Thanks

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump for the daytime folk.

Sky, let me think about it...got a few other folks interested too, but nothing firm yet. I'd really love to use it towards credit on a little bay boat to take off someone's hands.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
I've had several of these , from early 70's to the 80's models , and ALL of them were very enjoyable , and practical , if your the outdoorsy type :clap ... someone resurrect her

1 - 11 of 11 Posts