Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

here's a pic of the boat when i first got it....there's a 140 evinrude on it now and a swim platform on the port transom side...everything else is essentially the same. will post some newer pics soon....thanks

christmas special for forum members and where I don't have to spend time on it...:)<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=smalltxt vAlign=top>

<SPAN id=_ctl1_ctlTopic_ctlPanelBar_ctlTopicsRepeater__ctl4_lblFullMessage>i've got a 1976 20'ft mako centerconsole i been meaning to sell. it's got a new floor and stringers redone by big mike's fiberglass back in march.strong transom and bottom. trailer was brand new when i got the boat in 2006 only has maybe a dozen trips on it. has a new raw water washdown pump that powers the live well too. two new deep cycle batteries and battery switch, new switches and the works. have a furuno 582 bottom machine with in hull and transom mounted transducer. vhf radio also. has 300ft of anchor rope and anchor. has a 140 evinrude on it right now but i'll take it off and sell later if u just want the boat and hull. got a t top for it that i've been meaning to get fixed and put on. only thing wrong with the entire rig is the inboard 44gallon tank has a rupture somewhere in it and i've been using two 12 gallon portables and haven't changed it out yet. was gonna be my project this winter but i'm always busy doin something else and fishing so if u want just the hull and trailer i'll throw in the Ttop and can have it for 3500....i'll take 4500 with the engine. if anyone else might be interested give me a call at home....327-4871

the motor is a 1988 140 evinrude with only bout 300 hours total on it. vro taken off when it was only two years old and has never had a problem with the motor. 19pitch stainless steel prop.

if this sits and i have to fix the tank and t top i'm gonna put it up for sale around 6K. i've done searches on boattrader and haven't seen one in this good of shape for less than 10k. just trying to help a fellow forum member get on the water. get santa in on this quick....:)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts