Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have owned this 1972 19 Mako for about a year now. It was owned by another Classic Mako enthusiast before me for a period of about 3 years. I am looking to possibly go back to school this fall which is why this would be a feeler. The boat is almost completely original other than the fuel tank and transom which were both replaced at some point. The engine is a 1977 140hp Johnson. 3 or 4 props go with it. It was rebuilt about 5 years ago and shows good compression. It has a few small issues such as the stator and thermostats needing to be replaced. Single axle galvanized trailer. Has a Garmin 240 Blue fish/depth finder with a transom mounted transducer. I have some other electronics installed that can go with it for a little cost if interested. I also installed a very nice leaning post with rod holders, cup holders, and underseat storage. It has a cd player and a VHF, but the VHF may be shot. Has Racor fuel water separator installed. Two batteries, starting and Optima Dual Purpose. Bimini top.

It needs a little TLC, but it is a Classic Mako. I have a lot of records from prior owners on the motor as well as a full owners manual and factory repair manual.

I am looking for $3000.

Pictures are from when I bought it, looks the same with the addition of the leaning post and cleaned up a bit.

As it sits now:

Leaning Post:

Video of the motor running:

Shoot me a Pm.

Daniel

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP

Just installed new steering cable. New Fuel/water separator kit and fule line going on this week. Motor cranked right up on the hose.

Make an offer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Do you still have this boat and if so, I was wondering if you still have the capacity plate rivoted still to your boat. I have the same boat and i am looking for the numbers on the plate so i can have another made. If so please email. Thanks

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If so, drop me a pm.
Doug
If the boat is still for sale call me at (239)249-1999 Greg
Sorry fellas. This ad is nearly two years old. I guess I should have pulled it a while ago. Boat never sold, so it may be up for sale again in the future. As for now, I replaced the motor and am not ready to part with it.

Sorry for the confusion.

Daniel

·
Registered
993 Posts
rides are 79's 70hp. 39mph wide open. cruise at 32 to 34 all day. old live wells behind console fill up unless plugged. very stable ride on rough days. pretty dry ride. plenty of room for 6. breeze fabs dressed her up with t-top and leaning post. i need to get some pics up. best boat i have ever had.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts