Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE A 1967 CAMARO SS FOR SALE OR TRADE .I PURCHASED THIS CAR LAST YEAR FOR ME AND MY SON TO REBUILD. BUT WITH WORK AND SPORTS WITH MY SON WE JUST DONT HAVE TIME.THIS CAR WILL NEED A FULL REBUILD THIS CAR HAS BEEN SETTING FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS IN A FIELD.I HAVE TRYED TO BUY THIS CAR FOR YEARS FINALLY I GOT IT BUT CANT GET ANYTIME TO WORK ON IT. THE CAR IS ONE OF THE FIRST 4000 CAMAROS EVER MADE AND WAS A TRUE V8 CAR BY THE VIN. THE PREVIOUS OWNER STATED IT WAS A SS BUT NO WAY TO BE FOR SURE THE TRIM TAB ON THE FRONT COWL IS MISSING. THE VIN. TAB AND ALL IS STILL ON THE CAR.CAR AHS NO TITLE BECAUSE THE CAR WAS FROM ALABAMA LAST.THE CAR HAS A 468 BIG BLOCK AND 400 AUTOMATIC TRANS WITH 2500 STALL. 10 BOLT REAREND.THE PREVIOUS OWNER TOLD ME HE HAD OVER 3000 DOLLARS IN THE ENGINE ALONE 10 YEARS AGO WHEN HE BUILT IT. THE CAR COMES WITH THE BUMPERS AND GRILL AND BACK window. NO WINDSHIELD.THE MOTOR WILL TURN WITH WRENCH IT IS NOT FROZE UP.CAR NEEDS ALOT OF WORK ALOT OF RUST AROUND THE FRONT AND REAR WINDOWS.I WILL TRADE FOR ANOTHER HOTROD OR JETSKI OR BOAT , TRUCK OR CAR . EMAIL ME IF INTRESTED I HAVE OVER 1900.00 IN THIS CAR NOW.EMAIL ME [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts