Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1963 Rambler 770 Classic $300

63' Rambler needs interior and an engine. This is a project and will need to be trailered home. The body looks great on it. I do not have a title for it but will provide a bill of sale. Thanks for looking :usaflag

·
Super Moderator
29,683 Posts
NO PICS??? Who's got the title???

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NO PICS??? Who's got the title???
Idon't know why the pics are not showing up. I'll try to send you some if you want. As for the title, this car came from Alabama and I don't think they require a title for a car this old.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Car is still available. I will do partial trade for 7.62x39 ammo, 14 gun safe or possibly a gun. Hit me up!!! I won't be able to show it for about 2 weeks but still puttin' it out there

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I'd advise you to throw it on Ebay as a parts car.... Ramblers are not exactly highly sought after collector cars unless it's one of the few muscle cars they produced like the Javelin..

With no engine/trans and missing interior parts it's not really a economical restoration project, as they don't bring much even in real nice running condition.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.