Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1963 Rambler 770 Classic $300

63' Rambler needs interior and an engine. This is a project and will need to be trailered home. The body looks great on it. I do not have a title for it but will provide a bill of sale. Thanks for looking :usaflag

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$300 for a cool project

·
Super Moderator
28,504 Posts
NO PICS??? Who's got the title???

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NO PICS??? Who's got the title???
Idon't know why the pics are not showing up. I'll try to send you some if you want. As for the title, this car came from Alabama and I don't think they require a title for a car this old.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Sold a 1968 years ago from Alabama with only a bill of sale.... Can't remember what the cut off date is, but unless they changed the law, the 63 should be good to go...........

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
BUMP...Still up for grabs...

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Car is still available. I will do partial trade for 7.62x39 ammo, 14 gun safe or possibly a gun. Hit me up!!! I won't be able to show it for about 2 weeks but still puttin' it out there

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Btt...looking for offers

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BTT...still looking for a buyer

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BTT...Any offers out there :confused:

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
I'd advise you to throw it on Ebay as a parts car.... Ramblers are not exactly highly sought after collector cars unless it's one of the few muscle cars they produced like the Javelin..

With no engine/trans and missing interior parts it's not really a economical restoration project, as they don't bring much even in real nice running condition.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
$300...it would make a great winter project for someone who has the time and space.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I still have it...Anybody with an offer out there?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts