Pensacola Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a project 1961 Scout 80 for sale. It is the first year they made these and is a very neat vehicle! It has a 152 c.i. straight four with a one barrel Holley on top. Four wheel drive works fine. Removable top (truck cab size)and fold down windshield.Pneumatic wipers.Oil bath air cleaner.Last year I put a new clutch in it, new battery, new alternator, custom fuel tank, lots of new brake components.All emblems and glassare intact.

It was running before I parked it with a bad clutch fork....now it won't crank. She turns over real slow..like a bad ground or weak battery.I got a replacement clutch fork for her, but just don't have it installed all the way. It just needs a mechanically minded person to get her going... nothing serious I don't think. It has plenty of rust but alot of steel too! Floorboards and bed floor have been replaced (not professionally) with sheet metal. Fuel tank is in bed.

Overall it is a very cool vehicle and quite the conversation piece.I have another project that I need to focus on is why I am selling. It may be too far gone to make a show truck out of it, but would make a great hunting property or farm truck or toy.

It is located at 1016 Potomac Dr, 32505. Come take a look at it or call me at 221-2020. Make me an offer...I'm ready to part with it. Will consider partial trade with PS3 or something I can shoot zombies with. I have a bunch of pictures that I can email you if you like. I'm asking $950.

Attachments

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I must have misunderstood the guy when he said he would meet me lastFriday with the money.Now he won't even answer the phone. Gotta luv it! Anyway, she is still for sale. 49 and a half years old people....makes a great yard ornament.....the wife will love it!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts