Pensacola Fishing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Entertaining the idea of selling my 2006 18'6 CC Sea-Pro. Has a Mercury 115 4 stroke with SS prop, Bimini top, transom bait well, stereo/CD, Lowrance color GPS/fish finder, VHF radio, Cooler seat, dual battery's with switch and aluminum trailer.

Very low hours and I'M the original owner. Purchased in Ft. Walton brand new. Have never had andy issues or problems with boat or motor. Motor has been serviced every year (foot oil, motor oil and new plugs). Engine has always been flushed with salt away.

Boat was taken out probably 7-8 times a year (mostly Ft. McCray) and a few trips 5-8 miles out snapper fishing. Average going price online is 17 to $19000,asking $16,000.

If interested call me 712-3510, thanks for looking Tony.

Attachments

·
Registered
555 Posts
I like those bolsters. Proly come in real handy. Nice looking boat - good luck with the sale. Be patient, post on multiple boards. Took me about 4 months to sell my boat.

·
Registered
6,016 Posts
Learn me something, I see a back rest for an additional seat behind the drivers seat, but it looks like where your seat cushion for your butt would go is a livewell, is that right ????????

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sea-Pro

Yes, you can attach a cushion and use the top of bait well as additional seat. There is also cushion that go on the back right and left for two more additioal seats.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Price reduced!!!

Priced reduced to $16,000!!!!!! Accepting any serious offers. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Entertaining the idea of selling my 2006 18'6 CC Sea-Pro. Has a Mercury 115 4 stroke with SS prop, Bimini top, transom bait well, stereo/CD, Lowrance color GPS/fish finder, VHF radio, Cooler seat, dual battery's with switch and aluminum trailer.

Very low hours and I'M the original owner. Purchased in Ft. Walton brand new. Have never had andy issues or problems with boat or motor. Motor has been serviced every year (foot oil, motor oil and new plugs). Engine has always been flushed with salt away.

Boat was taken out probably 7-8 times a year (mostly Ft. McCray) and a few trips 5-8 miles out snapper fishing. Average going price online is 17 to $19000,asking $16,000.

If interested call me 712-3510, thanks for looking Tony.
Is this still for sale?

·
Super Moderator
28,802 Posts
Is this still for sale?

Come on PEOPLE!!!!!!!! Look at the ad date......I dang sure hope its sold by now!!!! Quit bringing up old threads!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts